Deadline to file for the March 1, 2022 Democratic primary is Monday, December 13 at 6pm. More info inside.
Progressive Views: Hunting Promotes Conservation
Author discusses early love of hunting in and hunts in Wyoming and Texas. With dramatic loss of wildlife, the North American Conservation Model and conservation organizations, have added and maintained wildlife habitat, along with the 1937 Pittman-Robertson Act, which promoted a federal excise tax on hunting equipment. Hunting does promote conservation.
Click here (Coming soon) to see a list of offices up for election in the November 2022 General Election to see what offices are available.
Get trained for success
- The Texas Democratic Party and the National Democratic Training Committee offer training on all aspects of running a successful Democratic campaign.
- In addition, a number of other committed organizations offer targeted training and tools designed to support women, young people, military veterans, alumni of service programs, and members of the LGBTQ or immigrant communities who are considering a run for office. Email us at email@example.com for more information or suggestions.
Confirm eligibility, file to run
- Review the Candidate Information page on the Texas Secretary of State website to review eligibility requirements for state and county offices or for city and school board positions.
- Find out the forms and deadlines you need to file for elected Kendall County offices or City of Boerne positions.
- Need help or have questions? Contact us for more information.
Leverage party resources
- We can help connect local Democratic candidates to additional tools and support resources for identifying prospective voters, fundraising, and successful campaign operations. Contact us to learn more.